Thursday, January 1, 2015

A new year a new beginning!

It’s the first day of the year and no better time for writing down our New Year’s resolutions and of course for me to open up my blog again.
New Year’s resolutions are a bit like babies: They’re fun to make but extremely difficult to maintain. My New Year’s resolutions will be from crocheting a blanket up to travel out of the country. New Year’s resolutions and usually about breaking some kind of a bad habit such as give up smoking or cut back on alcohol. The myth says that it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. A research studying habits of 96 people over a 12-week period. Each person chose one new habit for the 12 weeks and reported each day on whether or not they did the behavior and how automatic the behavior felt. On average, it takes more than 2 months before a new behavior becomes automatic, 66 days to be exact. And how long it takes a new habit to form can vary widely depending on the behavior, the person, and the circumstances. So when you but down your New Year’s resolutions make them realistic to avoid unnecessary disappointment.
My New Year’s Resolutions
  • Be HAPPY
  • Do some kind of volunteering
  • Move out from my parents
  • Get my fat % below 17%
  • Take a French class
  • Workout at least 150-time trough out the year.
  • Crochet a blanket
  • Travel to Ísafjörður
  • Travel internationally
  • Read at least 20 books
  • Be more organized
  • Reduce sugar in my diet
  • Take a history class
  • Get 20.000 views on my Youtube account
  • Post over 100 blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment