Tuesday, March 10, 2015

It's Time For A Change!

Within a month ago I decided to change my environment. Last year was a really tuff year for me so I needed to get away for a while. I’m moving north in only 9 days, short notice I know. But I got this amazing job opportunity at a beautiful restaurant. I’ll dwell there for about 5 months to begin with, after that I’ll have to go back south because I will be going to school this autumn finally! I have been waiting for 2 years to get into this school and finally I’m in.

I traveled north last Thursday to see the new apartment, it was absolutely beautiful. But the bigger thing is that I didn’t go by myself I had my best friend with me but the most important thing was that I fooled a lovely boy to come with me also. We had this amazing time together, but at the same time we had some bump in the road but I’m crossing my fingers that this will turn out right and he will be someone I can lean on in time of need.

I’m beginning to comprehend that there are many things that you need to put up with to be with the person you want to be with but it gets hard when there is always someone else butting in our business and meanwhile I’m automatically getting push slowly away without him noticing it. I hope that it will change with time I guess I put up with it until I come back without saying anything.

~Until next time
Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment