Friday, January 2, 2015

First book of the year!

I started reading this book around Christmastime but got caught up at work and all the stress got the better of me. So I didn't have to time to really sit down and read but now I'm going to start over on the book and finish it.

The book is called if I stay, last year a movie came out based on this book. The story follows 17-year-old Mia Hall as she deals with the aftermath of a catastrophic car accident involving her family. In a coma, Mia has an out-of-body experience and watches as friends and family gather at the hospital where she is being treated. Mia watches as her memories flash before her eyes as she comes to realize that she must decide if she should wake up and lead a life far more difficult than she ever anticipated, or slip away and die


I didn’t want to see the movie before reading the book because I didn’t want to spoil the book. I often find book more interesting the movies just like the fault in our stars I loved the book but wasn’t really pleased with the movie I would give the book 9 out of 10 but the movie 6 out of ten.


No comments:

Post a Comment